Prepare your calendars …
THE MONTREAL ANARCHIST BOOK SHOW 2017 Two days: Saturday, May 27 and Sunday, May 28
From 10 am to 5 pm both daysThe Anarchist Book Fair will be held in two buildings located opposite each other Around the Parc Vinet:
– At the Petite-Bourgogne and St-Henri popular education center (CEDA), 2515 rue Delisle
– At the Georges-Vanier Cultural Center (CCGV), 2450 rue Workman
It is a short distance Walk of the Lionel-Groulx metro. Neither God nor master; Nor boss, nor border.
FREE. Welcome to everyone.
For anarchists and for curious people of anarchism.
-> Participants from all over Quebec and North America: booksellers, publishers, workshops, films, discussions, children’s activities, art exhibitions and more!
-> As part of the Festival de l’Anarchie taking place throughout May 2017 and offering activities in various locations in Montreal.
-> At the Book Fair this year, the exhibition tables will take place over two days: 27th and 28th May, between 10am and 5pm.
– DOWNLOADS (posters, leaflets, logos, banners): www.salonanarchiste.ca/telechargements-2017
– CALL FOR PAPERS (workshops, kiosks, festival): www.salonanarchiste.ca/appel-a-contributions-2017
– WHAT -CE WHO HAPPENS AT THE MONTREAL ANARCHIST BOOK SHOW: www.salonanarchiste.ca/presentation/quest-this-sustain-to-salon-du-livre-anarchiste-de-montreal
-> E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
-> Mail: Anarchiste de Montréal Book Fair
1500 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Suite 204
Montreal, Quebec H3G 1N1
-> web: www.salonanarchiste.ca
-> mailing list: https://masses.tao.ca/lists/ listinfo / salon-annonces
-> facebook: www.facebook.com/ SalonduLivreAnarchisteMontreal AnarchistBookfair
-> twitter: @BookfairAnarMTL